Welcome to StarkMeta!
StarkMeta is owned and operated by StarkMeta PTE. LTD.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- StarkMeta PTE. LTD – Blockchain Metaverse Game Ventures
- TEL: +1 240-303-8034
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Corporate Official Address: 390 ORCHARD ROAD #07-03 PALAIS RENAISSANCE SINGAPORE (238871)
(Hereinafter referred to as StarkMeta).
- TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from customers helps us to provide our services appropriately and helps us to personalize and continually improve your experience on the website. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you visit our website, purchase a VIP ticket, subscribe to our newsletter, use our tech consulting services, provide information through our services and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website and services.
StarkMeta will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/exsubscriptionation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/row/privacy-policy/en
- Discord: https://discord.com/privacy
- Telegram: https://telegram.org/privacy
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website and services will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of services or until the user decides to unsubscribe to our newsletter. StarkMeta may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, StarkMeta may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide content and services.
- Provide our tech consulting services.
- Provide VIP tickets.
- Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by StarkMeta and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of StarkMeta.
- HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform functions on our website. Examples include: creating and hosting the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing marketing services and providing search results.
Protection of StarkMeta and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of StarkMeta, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. StarkMeta follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once StarkMeta receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while StarkMeta strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to StarkMeta, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulations) and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA – Singapore law), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information.
- THIRD PARTIES
- CONTACT US
StarkMeta PTE. LTD – Blockchain Metaverse Game Ventures
TEL: +1 240-303-8034
Corporate Official Address: 390 ORCHARD ROAD #07-03 PALAIS RENAISSANCE SINGAPORE (238871)